Sunday 11 June 2023

T-Shaped Literacy Intervention - Record of learning link 2023...

To consolidate and strengthen our learning Dianne and I are taking part again this year in a project run by Dr Aaron Wilson and Selena Meiklejohn-Whiu from the University of Auckland, to investigate the effects of a T shaped literacy intervention of Year 7/8 students' reading and writing of literary texts in subject English. 

Following on from my 2022 post and as a record of my learning I will be updating this post as we move through the project. I will be sharing the resources I make for my class in additional posts. As with last year we began the intervention with a pretest to gather baseline data and paint a picture of where our current class is starting this journey at. Following on from each session we will implementing the new learning in our class program.

Links to notes from our PD sessions:

Session 1

Session 2

No comments:

Post a Comment