Saturday 20 May 2017

SparkshopAKL 17


Feeling inspired after SparkshopAKL 17. Thank you Fiona, Justine and everyone who shared today.



Loved this session lead by Karen Ferguson as it allowed me to strengthen my own connections to SOLO in a very visual way. SOLO maps allow our learners to see the learning. We are all on a different learning curve and the continuum shows it is ok to start with no knowledge then build on learning as we make deeper connections. Thank you @karen0968 for the excellent resources you shared https://goo.gl/cnTBHC.



I wasn't able to attend this session but I loved these questions! Will definitely be introducing this dialogue to help my learners strengthen their connections to self evaluations. Great idea! Thank you @stuartkellynz.


Had so much fun attempting to create my own digital world with cospaces.io. Was immediately hooked in by the 360 images option in thinglink. Can't wait to use this! Thank you Angela Lee @nzleeangela for sharing.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks Robyn!!...cheerleading from the front!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved your session and the resources you shared! Set up the learning to try out the 'digital' hexagons tomorrow - so much easier than all those bits of paper :)

      Delete