I was asked to share and model my inquiry process by creating a DLO that shows what my spiral of inquiry looks like in practise. This will be shared next week as a scaffold to help our teacher strengthen their own connections to the inquiry process. This was a great opportunity for me to see exactly what my inquiry looked like through other's eyes and reflect.
- Routines established
- Repetition without boring
- Transparent learning
- Multimodal learning opportunities
- Actively listen to learner feedback
- Observations of good practise across PBS (LS2, Room 3, LS1 done)
- Talk doesn’t flow as readily as I hoped
- Most able not engaging
- Gender/cultural shyness?
What are my next steps?
- Week 5 observation with COL across school teacher (Matt).
- Exploring published research
- Accessing literacy facilitator
- Continue to actively plan for dialogic learning opportunities
- Observations of good practise across PBS (Room 1 and Room 5 booked for Week 6)